Monday, April 02, 2007

Well I figure 7 months between postings is pretty good for me. Since I have been gone, I have left the agency I worked for. I am now a loan officer for a mortgage broker here in Pocatello. The name of the place is Mountain West Financial. So all of ya'all that live in Idaho, Utah or Wyoming, I can take care of you.

Nice commercial break.

I am most excited about a scooter rally in Moab at the end of the month. I finally did get that P125X, and it has been great. The only downside is that there are not a lot of scooterists in Pocatello. I have seen no other vintage scooters, but have heard tell there are some.

My friend Derek and I are going together and I am looking forward to that as well.

The kids are doing well, we just need more money, which is always fun.

Later,
Marty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home